8.26.2009

I Scream


Mr. K and I are total ice cream junkies. That may have been one of the reasons I knew he was "the one". I have never met an ice cream I didn't like or at minimum one I couldn't see through to the end. But, since we are always looking for healthier ways to eat what we want, we are willing to try new things.

We have tried sugar free versions, which honestly are not worth the cardboard box they come in. And, for a long time we were buying the Dreyers' that has 1/2 the fat and calories. It was good but not a lot of flavor choices. That was when I discovered Lovin Scoopful. I had never heard of them before, but we were very pleasantly surprised....and they have a pretty good selection of flavors to choose from.

The bonus is that Lovin Spoonful donates 25% of their profits to charities like the Special Olympics, which is pretty cool. I love supporting companies that do good things.

You can check out
their website for more information and where to buy. Our favorite is the Caramel Chocolate Heaven.

No comments: