7.31.2012

Remember The Last Time You Were Excited About Checking The Mail?


Yeah...me either.

So...in an effort to help me get back into the swing of blogging after my nursing school hiatus, I decided to just go through the alphabet for topic ideas. And for some reason...F was really stumping me. I just couldn't find anything F things that excited me.

And, then...Foodie PenPals fell out of the sky!!

I don't personally know the chica that thought this up, but I personally feel it is genious. It is just one of those things that is really up my alley.

Basically, you sign up on her page, and on the 5th of every month you receive a Foodie PenPal via email. You have 3 days to contact your penpal via email to obtain their address and any food restrictions they may have. Then you must mail them a "foodie" goodie box (and something handwritten like a note or a recipe) by the 15th of the month. The goodie box max is $15, so you have to be a little creative.

I just love this idea so much. Check out her page to read more about Foodie PenPals & sign up!!

http://www.theleangreenbean.com/foodie-penpals/

No comments: