Here is the recipe:
A box of organic lasagna noodles
A pint of organic low fat ricotta cheese
2 bags of organic shredded cheese (any kind), one bag for layering and one for topping
3 medium organic red peppers, sliced into strips
A bag of organic raw spinach
2 large organic zucchinis, sliced thin
1 jar of organic tomato sauce (any kind)
DO NOT COOK THE NOODLES!
1. Coat the bottom of the pan thinly with a little of the sauce.
2. Put a layer of noodles over the sauce across the bottom
3. Spread a layer of ricotta over the noodles.
4. Add a generous layer of spinach over the ricotta.
5. Add a layer (1 and 1/2 of each) of the red peppers and zucchini.
6. Top the veggie layer with about a 1/2 cup each of tomato sauce and shredded cheese.
7. Repeat steps 2-6 two more times.
8. Add a final layer of noodles, top with remaining sauce, the remaining ricotta cheese, and the 2nd bag of shredded cheese.
9. Add a 1/4 cup of tap water to the jar of sauce and shake well. This will get the left over sauce. Pour the water down the sides and corners of the dish to help cook it.
10. Cook at 350 degrees for an hour uncovered.