5.28.2008

Something For The Pets


I got an email from my cousin Lori yesterday and it occurred to me...all the really cool people I know have a pet, myself included.

There are tons of great things you can do for your furry babies, and adopting from shelters instead of buying from pet stores is just the beginning. There are 3 to 4 million dogs and cats euthanized in the US every year.

As a pet owner there are lots of times when I buy a toy for one of the kids without even thing about it. But, since striving for organicness...now I think about it. What are the toys made out of? Are they safe to eat? Etc etc.

Here are some sites that have organic, pet friendly and earth friendly products.




If your going to be healthier, why not take a wet-nosed friend on the journey with you?!

No comments: